If you have questions like How we handle your data or what items we accept, or how it works? or if your items qualify for pickup or if your items have to be palletized before pickup (NO, but preferred), feel free to contact us for more information. You can also take pictures of the items and email them to us if you are not sure if your equipment qualifies for a free pickup before filling out the form or see our FAQ Below.What is included with the free computer recycling pickup service?
- B2BRecyclers will handle the logistics of equipment pick-up and delivery to its warehouse from your company’s location(s). We also make arrangements to use our own trucks or a 3rd party trucking company to facilitate pick-up and delivery.
- Removal of Asset Tags, Stickers and Identifying Marks
- Recycling and disposal of all equipment in accordance with all Local & Federal Regulations
- Data Destruction, Shredding of Hard Drives, CD-Roms, floppy disks, and other magnetic media
- Certificate of Recycling and Data Destruction
- Overview pictures of equipment confirming delivery to our facility
- Pack equipment in boxes for UPS Ground Shipping for small quantity of items.
- Put on a pallet large quantities of equipment before pickup (prefered method).